with user-friendly C–Touch–Screen
All of our devices and systems, i.e. standard devices as well as customer-specific devices and special systems, are equipped with our user-friendly colored touch panel. This allows you easy handling with complex technical requirements at the same time. The control has fixed keys for elementary device functions, a digital color display of the temperature and humidity values, graphic curves and many other functions.
Thanks to the four times higher resolution than the former terminal more and detailed information can be shown. The C-Touch-Screen has a screen size from 7" and a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. With the contemporary operation over the capacitive multi-touch it results in advanced possibilities to get information. For example the menu of analogue channels which can now be combined with the menu of digital channels. The one and two finger gesture implemented in the trend graph shows the potential of the new terminal.
The C-Touch-Screen has now a USB-Host connection. Therefore you can connect some storage to the terminal and store your measurements independent from the PC. These measurements can then be visualized over our CID-Software. Also possible is to write a test cycle over CID-Software and import it via USB-storage.
The C-Touch-Screen can be equipped optional with an RFID-Reader. After a configuration defining which RFID-tag starts or ends a specific function. These functions can be triggered upon detection. It can be used for example to log the C-Touch-Screen or start a defined test-cycle without touching the screen. So a very easy handling, also within rough surroundings or for few instructed users is possible.
- Intuitive multi-touch operation via touch, slide or swipe movements
- microprocessor-controlled control and monitoring system
- 7" colour display
- Fixed keys for elementary unit functions such as start/stop, fixed values, program mode, pause, light, etc.
- Digital display for temperature and humidity, set value and actual value in colour
- Closed, illuminated glass front
- Customer-specific favourites bar
- Graphic display of curves
- up to 100 test programs can be saved in the control unit
- 32 bit controller
- Interfaces: RS 232 (changeable to USB) / RS 485 / RJ 45 (Ethernet) for the computer connection
- Fill level indicator for water supply reservoir on display
CTS interface protocol
Control ‹› PC
- Construction of the protocol
- Set time
- Read time
- Set analog parameters
- Read analog parameters
- Specifying the rate of change (gradients)
- Set gradient ramp up (e.g. heating)
- Set gradient ramp down (e.g. cooling)
- Read adjusted gradient
- Read adjusted final value of the ramp
- Read status
- Set digital parameters
- Read program status
- Start / stop program
- Read text of error
- Read additional digital parameters (ITC-Controller)
- Read additional digital parameters (Cadimac-Controller)
- Set additional digital parameters (ITC-Controller)
- Set additional digital parameters (Cadimac-Controller)
- Read lockstate of keyboard
- Lock/unlock keyboard