Operating instructions of a test chamber
- The operating instructions are not readily available? You want to complete a topic with your own words and print it? No problem with this PDF document.
Short instructions for the thermal shock test chamber
- This PDF document gives you a fast overview over the operation of a thermal shock test chamber.
- Examples for the creation of test cycles on the CTS terminal. Intricate functions are also explained step by step. The examples are continuously updated and give an answer, in this way, to the most frequent questions.
Description of the ASCII protocol
User manual for the CID software
- The user manual are not available? You want to complete a topic with your own words and print it? No problem with this PDF document.
Quick start guide of the CID-Software
- The quick start guide are not available? No problem with this PDF document.
Program examples for current flows (up to CID version 4.00)
- Examples of templates to creation of test cycles of current flows. These templates must be stored in the Sample files, that you adjusted in the configuration.