The innovative technology of our CTS temperature shock test cabinets allow temperature changes up to 100 K/min. The most common national and international standards (DIN, IEC, MIL) are met. The compressed-air dryer system used as a standard allows up to 3000 test cycles without defrosting.
- capacitive Multi-Touch-Display in the front
- defined keys for elementary functions of the installation such as start/stop, fixed-value/automatic operation, interruption, light, etc.
- USB-Connection to save measuring data on USB Stick
- door with window, incl. LED-lightg
- 2 digital Out, to switch test specimen ON/OFF
- shelf, stainless steel
- entry port, size depending on chamber type
- single-hand operated door handle, lockable
- temperature cycling in cold chamber (32, 66, 130 Litre)
- eco-mode to save energy costs
- air dryer system to avoid freezing in long-time testing
- low consumption data
- minimum noise level
- user-friendly operation and programming
- uniform operation due to identical Multi-Touch-Display for all chamber sizes
- temperature measuring with Pt 100 in air inlet and air outlet
- service-friendly construction
- international standards are fulfilled (CE-Conformity)
- compact design with small installation area
Test space capacity in litres:
- 32 / 66 / 133 / 350
+50 °C / +220 °C
-80 °C / +100 °C
- add. shelves and protection for the basket
- increased temperature range in hot chamber to +250°C (for 130 ltr.)
- temperature protection for test specimen
- add. Pt 100 for temperature measuring on test specimen
- CID software for programming and documentation
- water cooled refrigeration unit for TSS-70/32 and TSS-70/66
- air cooled refrigeration unit for TSS-70/130 and TSS-70/350
- add. entry ports
- higher test load
- separate machine unit, incl. control unit (350 ltr.)
- other interfaces: RS232, RS485 and USB
|Type||TSS -70/32||TSS -70/66||TSS -70/130||TSS -70/350|
|Test Space Dimensions in mm||height, appr.
|Overall Dimensions in mm||height, appr.
|Temperature Range in °C||hot chamber
|Adaption time of IC´s < 15 min in kg||2,5||2,5||12,0||25,0|
|Changing Time in sec.||< 10||< 10||< 10||< 10|
|Test Load in kg, max.||10||22||50||110|
|Temperature Fluctuation in K||temporally||± 1||± 1||± 1||± 1|
|Nominal Voltage||400 V +6% -10%, 3/N, 50 Hz||400 V +6% -10%, 3/N, 50 Hz||400 V +6% -10%, 3/N, 50 Hz||400 V +6% -10%, 3/N, 50 Hz|
|Nominal Power in kW||appr.||9||9||19||38|
|Refrigeration Units||air cooled||air cooled||water cooled||water cooled|
|Weight Cabinet in kg||appr.||650||750||1000||2500|
|Noise Level in dB(A)||58||58||60||68|
|Entry Ports Ø in mm||50||80||125||125|
All values are in average which have been obtained at a temperature of +25° C, without test specimens, without thermal load and without options.
* = height with spindle
** = width with spindle drive
We reserve the right to make alterations due to technical development.
Other chamber sizes and options on request.